At the DC Furies’ 37th Annual Ruggerfest, teams will play a tournament schedule, with prizes awarded to top finishers in each division. Pool matches will be played on Saturday, April 1st; playoff and consolation matches on Sunday, April 2nd, 2017. All teams are guaranteed at least three matches, with 25 minute halves. DC Ruggerfest is one of the largest all-women’s tournaments in the country, and each year features top players and teams from high school, collegiate, and club rugby.
- Premier (e.g., WPL, D1, Select sides)
- Club Open (e.g., D1 B-sides; D1 mixed A/B; D2 Club)
- College (College women’s teams)
- High School/U19 (Girls High School/U19 teams)
*Collegiate and club teams may elect to compete in a higher division than those suggested above – for example, a college club may compete in the Club Open division if they choose.
- Early early bird deadline is Dec. 1st, 2016.
- All entry fees must be received by March 2nd or your team may be removed from the tournament.
- Teams will not be confirmed a spot until full payment is received.
- 50% refund of entry fees will be given for teams withdrawing before March 2nd.
- Teams withdrawing after March 2nd are not guaranteed any refund amount.
registration is now closed. if you would like to be placed on our waiting list please e-mail email@example.com.
|Before Dec 1, 2016||Dec 1-Feb 1||After February 1, 2017|
|Club and Collegiate Teams||$350||$400||$450|
|Additional Club/Collegiate Side||$250||$300||$350|
|High School/U19 Team||$250||$300||$350|
|Additional HS/U19 Side||$150||$200||$250|